Jackson Racing Toyota GR86 & Subaru BRZ Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler
Jackson Racing releases their updated Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler for 2022+ Toyota GR86 & Subaru BRZ
To Order: 2022+ GR86/BRZ Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler
Chino, California (October 17, 2022) – The championship-winning performance experts at Jackson Racing are proud to announce updates to their popular line of cooling products, with the release of the Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler for the 2022+ GR86/BRZ platform. With added features, this kit is available for $999.00USD.
- Increased Cooling Capacity
- Integrated Liquid-to-Oil Cooler + OEM Heat Exchanger increased oil cooling capacity
- Consistent oil temperatures in all conditions
- Race-tested and Championship-proven design on FA engines
An engine oil cooler is a must-have for any high-performance vehicle. The GR86/BRZ includes a factory heat exchanger, but it is not enough to keep up in spirited or on-track driving with the finely tuned high-compression FA24 engine. This can lead to engine oil temperatures spiking to dangerous levels, which can accelerate oil breakdown and lower vehicle performance.
The Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler was developed in-house in conjunction with manufacturing partner CSF Radiators to be the ultimate solution for GR86/BRZ Street and Track enthusiasts. With well over a year of development and now multiple national championships on FA engines, Jackson Racing is excited to add the 2022+ GR86/BRZ compatibility.
Included with the JR Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler Kit is the billet Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter, a proprietary JR design made in the USA, giving customers more adjustability. The JR Oil Cooler Adapter features improved socket relief for filter screw installation and a refined O-ring design to improve surface seal. The Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter is completed in a titanium grey anodized finish.
The Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler is a true “drop-in” all-aluminum radiator with a built-in oil cooler for the GR86/BRZ platform. No cutting is needed and installs with all OEM components. The Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler includes all necessary components for engine oil connections for a true plug-and-play solution.
The radiator features a 31mm CSF B-Tube core, with over a 100% increase in cooling surface area. The CSF B-Tube technology boosts surface area vs standard oval tube cores by 15%. The integrated liquid-to-oil cooler features -10AN fittings in and out for proper flow to and from the engine.
The entire system has been put to the test on the street and track, including back-to-back SCCA National Championships with our Jackson Racing Touring 4 FR-S. We are proud to say this system works flawlessly, keeping oil temperatures within a 30ºF temperature delta, thus maintaining consistent engine performance. Thanks to the large liquid to the oil cooler, engine oil is kept at the proper operating temperatures in all environments, whether it is cold startup or a hot day at the track.
- 31mm CSF Racing Radiator Core
– 100% increase in cooling surface area vs OEM
– CSF Exclusive B-Tube Technology
– 15% more surface area with CSF B-Tube vs standard oval tube
– Multi-louvered fin with more surface area contact between the tubes & fins for better heat transfer efficiency
– Factory tested
- Integrated Liquid-to-Oil Cooler
– Maintains 30ºF temperature delta with coolant
– Thermostatically controlled via cooling system
– Brings proper oil cooling for Street and Track enthusiasts
- Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter
– Four M22 Ports with two -10AN fittings
– Easy Install Socket Relief
– Improved O-ring design
– FA Engine Spacer/Extension Screw included
– Optional 1/8” NPT Sensor Ports
– Titanium Grey Finish
- -10AN Oil Cooler Lines
– Pre-Assembled at Jackson Racing
– Aeroquip OE Quality Oil Hose
– Oetiker Clamps for peace of mind
- New Matte Brushed Finish
- Jackson Racing 1.4bar High Pressure Cap Included
- Industry Leading Customer Service & Support
– 40+ Years of Proven Performance
– Installation Manual
Q: Do I need to add more engine oil with the oil cooler kit?
A: Yes, an additional 0.5 quart of engine oil is required when installing the Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler.