The Jackson Racing 4 Bar MAP sensor is a direct plug and play MAP sensor for an easy install and OEM look. All our MAP sensors use state of the art circuitry to provide pinpoint accuracy. Pressure changes are calculated on a 0-5 volt scale via an automatic temperature compensating silicon pressure sensor. With the ability to compensate for temperature changes, the JR MAP sensor is able to remain a minimum of 99% accurate through out its range of scale.
- Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems
- -40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
- True linear scaling
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look.
- Hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA
Engine Tuning Required!