- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- Smooth Satin Finish
- True “Drop-in” Fit With No Modifications Necessary for Installation
- Machined All-Aluminum Race-Style Drain Plug
- 1-Row 31mm Ultra High-Performance Core
- 6.5mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fins with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Individually Leak Tested
- All CSF High-Performance Radiators Undergo a Rigorous Testing Process During Development, Including Burst Pressure, Thermal Cycle, Vibration Testing, and Salt Spray Testing
WHAT IS B-TUBE TECHNOLOGY?
Unlike a regular oval shape “O” type radiator tube, CSF uses a specially engineered tube in a shape of a “B.” These “B-tubes” are carefully formed and then brazed over the seam to seal. CSF is able to use thinner and lighter aluminum material (with better cooling efficiency) because this design is actually stronger than normal “O” shape tubes that are welded.
The design (inlet in the middle of tube that is seam brazed) increases the heat transfer surface area of the tubes by approximately 15% over regular tubes – producing the efficiency of two smaller tubes vs. one large tube within the same space criteria. With “B-tubes” you are able to get “dual liquid laminar flow.”