Jackson Racing releases their Engine Oil Cooler Kit for
JR Supercharged 2013+ Scion FR-S & Subaru BRZ
Yorba Linda, California (March 3rd, 2014) – The championship-winning performance experts at Jackson Racing are proud to announce their new Engine Oil Cooler Kit for the Scion FR-S & Subaru BRZ is now available from $697.45USD.
An engine oil cooler is a must have for any track or hot climate vehicle. The FA20 engine in the FR-S/BRZ is a finely tuned high compression engine and engine oil temperatures can spike to dangerous levels even on stock cars.
The Jackson Racing Engine Oil Cooler Kit was developed in-house and designed to bring optimal oil cooling to Jackson Racing supercharged FA20 engines. This kit has been put to the test on the street and track on the Jackson Racing FR-S test mule for thousands of miles, in the cold and the heat. The Jackson Racing Engine Oil Cooler Kit not only had to hold up to day to day driving, but also 100ºF track use by championship-winning racing drivers. We are proud to say this system works flawlessly, keeping oil temperatures below 240ºF on track, thus maintaining engine performance throughout on-track sessions.
The Jackson Racing Engine Oil Cooler Kit utilizes the same quality engineered mounting system developed for the Jackson Racing supercharger system and uses factory-mounting locations, with no drilling/cutting needed. The Dual Oil Cooler mount system locates the Rotrex oil cooler and engine oil cooler side by side behind the Jackson Racing intercooler, integrating seamlessly with the Jackson Racing supercharger system.
• Keep oil temperatures below 240ºF in the most extreme conditions
• Thermostatic Oil Adapter allows for proper engine oil warm up when cold
• Helps maintain engine performance
• Heavily street and track tested to ensure reliability
Jackson Racing Dual Oil Cooler Bracket
• Locates Engine Oil and Rotrex Oil Coolers
• Mounts using Factory Locations
• No Drilling/Cutting
• Powder Coated to Resist Corrosion
Setrab 15 Row Oil Cooler
• Designed to Provide Cooling Support for Forced Induction Applications
• Unique Internal Design for Improved Oil Cooling Capability
• Factory Pressure Tested to 10bar
• Black Epoxy Finish to Resist Corrosion
Thermostatic Oil Cooler Adapter
• Integrated 185ºF Thermostat
• Includes Black Anodized Jackson Racing Adapter Spacer
-10AN Oil Cooler Lines
• Pre-Assembled at Jackson Racing
• Aeroquip OE Quality Oil Hose
• Direct Oil Cooler Installation with Full Float Hose Fittings
Rotrex Oil Hose Extension Kit
• Allows for Rotrex Oil Cooler Relocation
High Quality Metric Fasteners & Hardware
Industry Leading Customer Service & Support
• 35 Years of Proven Performance
• Full Color Installation Manual
Jackson Racing Engine Oil Cooler Kit – JRSC Version: $697.45
Q: Is this compatible with my naturally aspirated FR-S/BRZ?
A: This Engine Oil Cooler Kit is specifically designed for use with the Jackson Racing Supercharger System. We will be releasing a Naturally Aspirated version of our Engine Oil Cooler Kit shortly.
Q: Do I need to add more engine oil with the oil cooler kit?
A: Yes, an additional quart of engine oil is required when installing the Jackson Racing Engine Oil Cooler Kit.
Where is the button to add this to my cart?
Simply go to the products tab to enter the web store and order from there.