|Content||Torco PL-50 is a multi-use penetrating fluid that displaces moisture and provides superior light film lubrication. Formulated with proprietary anti-wear and anti-corrosion, PL-50 penetrates quickly, relieves seized or rusted parts and extends life of treated components.||Adjustable Rear Toe EZ Arm provides maximum toe change required due to camber changes. The toe arm incorporates an integrated OE style ball joint and is easily adjusted for positive or negative toe.
Rear Adjustment Range: Toe ±3°
Installation Time: .5 hr / side
Required: 1 per wheel||An engine oil cooler is a must have for high performance vehicles. The FA20/24 engine in the FR-S/86/BRZ is a finely tuned high compression engine and engine oil temperatures can spike to dangerous levels even on stock cars. With all types of forced induction being added to the FR-S/86/BRZ, the need for universal FA20/24 oil cooling is needed.
The Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler was developed in-house in conjunction with manufacturing partner CSF Radiators to be the ultimate solution for FR-S/BRZ Street and Track enthusiasts. With well over a year of development and now multiple national championships, Jackson Racing is proud to bring a true “drop in” all-aluminum radiator with built in oil cooler for the FR-S/86/BRZ platform. No trimming or cutting needed and installs with all OEM components. The Jackson Racing Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler includes all necessary components for engine oil connections for a true plug and play solution.
The Dual Radiator/Oil Cooler includes a Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter, a proprietary JR design giving customers more adjustability. The JR Oil Cooler Adapter features improved socket relief for filter screw installation and a new O-ring design to improve surface seal. With four M22 oil ports, the oil cooler lines run to the top on the 86/BRZ application giving clearance for the 2017+ square air box. For those looking to have an additional sensor port for datalogging, 1/8” NPT M22 sensor port plugs are available as an option. The Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter is completed in new titanium grey anodized finish.
The radiator features a 31mm CSF B-Tube core, with over a 100% increase in cooling surface area. The CSF B-Tube technology boosts surface area by 15% vs standard oval tube cores. The integrated liquid to oil cooler features 10AN fittings for proper flow to and from the engine.
The entire system has been put to the test on the street and track, including back-to-back SCCA National Championships with our Jackson Racing Touring 4 FR-S. We are proud to say this system works flawlessly, keeping oil temperatures within a 30ºF temperature delta, thus maintaining consistent engine performance. Thanks to the large liquid to oil cooler, engine oil is kept at the proper operating temperatures in all environments, whether it is cold startup or a hot day at the track.
- 31mm CSF Racing Radiator Core
- 100% increase in cooling surface area vs OEM
- CSF Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- 15% more surface area with CSF B-Tube vs standard oval tube
- Multi-louvered fin with more surface area contact between the tubes & fins for better heat transfer efficiency
- Factory tested
- Integrated Liquid to Oil Cooler
- Maintains 30ºF temperature delta with coolant
- Thermostatically controlled via cooling system
- Brings proper oil cooling for Street and Track enthusiasts
- NEW Jackson Racing Oil Cooler Adapter
- Four M22 Ports with two -10AN fittings
- Easy Install Socket Relief
- Improved O-ring design
- FA20 Spacer/Extension Screw included
- Optional 1/8” NPT Sensor Ports
- Titanium Grey Finish
- -10AN Oil Cooler Lines
- Pre-Assembled at Jackson Racing
- Aeroquip OE Quality Oil Hose
- Oetiker Clamps for peace of mind
- Hand Polished For Mirror Finish
- Jackson Racing 1.4bar High Pressure Cap Included
- Industry Leading Customer Service & Support
- 35+ Years of Proven Performance
- Installation Manual
|Goodridge G-Stop Brake Line Kits are constructed from the finest quality hose, consisting of a PTFE inner and stainless steel overbraid. Replacing OE brake lines with -03 PTFE hose improves brake feel over factory lines, eliminates sponginess, and provides shorter stopping distances and consistent braking in performance applications.
The shorter stopping distances and improved pedal response provide safety features as well as performance advantages. All G-Stop lines go through a nine-point quality assurance testing including the materials tensile strength and 3000 psi pressure ratings. When used with an ABS braking system they virtually eliminate brake pedal “chatter”.
All G-Stops conform to FMVSS106-Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard- making them DOT compliant and are TUV approved-the German standard that most international regulations follow.
* Performance Enhancement & Safety Improvement
* Eliminates Sponginess Under Braking
* Increases Braking Efficiency
* Abrasion and Corossion Resistent||The Jackson Racing FR-S/BRZ C38 supercharger system delivers an impressive 50% increase in HP and 45% increase in TQ over stock! The power and torque delivery of the Jackson Racing supercharger system gives the FR-S/BRZ the perfect balance of power and handling. The Rotrex C38-81 supercharger provides a strong and smooth power band, while also maintaining perfect drivability and excellent fuel economy. Also, the Jackson Racing intercooler system is unique in the FR-S/BRZ market and has been engineered for proper bolt-on fitment.
The Jackson Racing FR-S/BRZ supercharger system has been extensively tested in all weather conditions to ensure factory drivability, excellent fuel economy, and proper emissions are retained while giving a substantial boost in performance. This includes not only the components in the system, but the Jackson Racing ECU calibration. The provided Jackson Racing ECU calibration is the product of hundreds of hours of dyno testing and thousands of miles of road and track testing. The Jackson Racing developed ECU calibration features proprietary tuning developments giving the supercharger system drivability equal to a factory vehicle. No hesitations, no hiccups, no band aids… Just a completely solid car. And on top of all that, the system is CARB Legal!
“We knew the FR-S/BRZ platform would be a perfect match with our powerful, fuel efficient, emissions legal supercharger systems. After the 15,000+ miles of drivability and durability testing we have been through with the FR-S/BRZ supercharger system, it is hard to imagine the car without it,” said Oscar Jackson Sr., President and Chief Engineer of Jackson Racing. “When you buy from Jackson Racing you get over 35 years of experience in building high quality performance products and Championship winning engineering. All our system testing includes long, hard miles on the street as well as racetrack abuse in the hot California desert. It is crucial for us test and abuse our products beyond even what our customers would. We drive our cars daily just like our customers, so our products must be built to the highest quality standards.”
Oscar Jackson Jr. adds, “Our FR-S/BRZ supercharger system is powerful yet drivable, making this car easy to drive at the racetrack. You can now steer the car with the throttle effortlessly and the power is seamless all the way to redline. The FR-S/BRZ is a great car stock, but once you drive one with the Jackson Racing system you realize this is how it should have come from the factory!”
• CARB EO# D-700-5
• 50% increase in HP and 45% increase in TQ
• Maintains excellent fuel economy under normal driving conditions
• Gives high performance engine feel with smooth factory drivability
• Heavily street and track tested to ensure reliability
Patented Rotrex C38-81 Supercharger
• Traction Drive System for whisper quiet operation
• Rotrex Self-Contained Oiling System
• High-Quality Setrab Oil Cooler
• 3 Year Supercharger Unit Warranty
Jackson Racing CNC-Machined Aluminum Brackets & Components
• Billet 6061 Aluminum Supercharger Bracket
• Black Hard Anodized Brackets and Components
• Complete Bolt On System. No Grinding.
Jackson Racing Single Belt Drive System
• Simple Serpentine Belt Routing using OEM Tensioner and Components
• Follows Rotrex Factory Specifications
• Serpentine Belt for Silent, Reliable, OEM Operation
Jackson Racing Front Mount Intercooler System
• High Flow Powder Coated Air-To-Air Intercooler
• Precision-Engineered and Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
• A True Bolt On Intercooler System
• No Drilling, No Tapping; Fully Reversible
Jackson Racing Mandrel Bent & Powder Coated Aluminum Piping
Blow Through MAF for Proper Vehicle Calibration & Compensation
• Jackson Racing proprietary design ensures accurate MAF readings
• Seamless Power Delivery; Factory Drivability
High Quality Metric Fasteners & Hardware
Industry Leading Customer Service & Support
• Most Trusted Name in Aftermarket Forced Induction
• Rotrex North American Distributors
• 10+ Years using Rotrex Superchargers / 30+ Years of Forced Induction
• Full Color Installation Manual
Pricing and Availability
Tune It Yourself (TIY) System - $4095
- Jackson Racing FR-S/BRZ Supercharger System (+50%HP over Stock)
- Engine Management Not Included
Factory Tuned System - $5095
- Jackson Racing FR-S/BRZ Supercharger System (+50%HP over Stock)
- EcuTek ProECU Programming Kit and License
- Jackson Racing ECU Calibration
The TIY system is ideal if you already have engine management and want to do your own tuning. This system would require customers to develop their own calibration at their local professional tuner.
The Factory Tuned system is our full plug-n-play system. This system includes the EcuTek Programming Kit and our industry-leading Jackson Racing ECU calibration. No headaches, just install and enjoy!
Q: Will I need a clutch upgrade?
A: The Jackson Racing FR-S has done over 15,000 miles using the stock clutch, including track testing. If you have an aggressive style of driving we would recommend a clutch upgrade.
Q: Will my FR-S/BRZ pass emissions?
A: Our Factory Tuned FR-S/BRZ supercharger system has received the CARB EO# D-700-5 and is 50 state emissions legal.
Q: Will performance upgrades be available for the Jackson Racing FR-S/BRZ systems?
A: Yes, we will be producing additional upgrades that can be added on to the current systems.||The Jackson Racing Radiator Cap is a high performance replacement cap designed to provide 1.4BAR of pressure. This allows for higher cooling system pressures which raise the boiling point of the coolant, creating greater cooling efficiency. Available in two types for fitment on a wide variety of applications.|
||3 × 3 × 10 in
||14 × 5 × 4 in
||31 × 6 × 17 in
||2 × 7 × 12 in
||32 × 24 × 18 in
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
TIY Kit (Tune It Yourself), Factory Tuned
||2 × 2 × 2 in